1. Wild Raspberry Hibiscus herbal tea by Stash - Cannot taste the licorice amidst the other deliciousness in this tea, but then when I go to brush my teeth I wonder why my toothpaste is licorice flavored. I am always on the hunt for flavorful herbal teas for the evening time, and this is my current go-to.
2. Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder - Ever since I have started giving make-up some attention, this has been my only powder to set whatever else in on my face, which now is BB Cream (see number 5) and not foundation. A love affair that long deserves a shout-out. I also suggest ordering online when you are able to get free shipping, because I got my powder in one day and with four free samples! Score!
3. BetterOats mmmMuffins oatmeal - Smells like fresh baked muffins when I make it, no lie. Tastes better than any other oatmeal and keeps me full until lunch, unlike any other oatmeal. It happens to be loaded with vitamins and is better for the environment (who determines this stuff?), so it is as positive as it is tasty. No, I won't share.
4. Candles (such as this Yankee Candle in French Vanilla) - I received some for Christmas and cannot believe I have lived the past year and a half without them. Gretchen Rubin is right, don't ignore your sense of smell! Our bathroom is extra relaxing in lavender, our living room is extra comforting with fresh linen, and our bedroom is currently home to a Frangelico-scented candle. When I actually purchase candles myself, though, I will grab the vanillas and the sugars.
5. Garnier's BB Cream - Kerri convinced me. My nose likes to give Rudolph a challenge for the front spot guiding Santa's sleigh, and as such I do still need a little foundation on my nose on certain days. Otherwise, this has replaced foundation, improved my skin, and actually caused my husband to describe me as looking "radiant" after one week of use. No need to purchase the pricier brands, this one is superb.
6. Clinique's High Impact Curling Mascara - Dear Jenn, thanks for introducing me to the best mascara and the only one I have met lately with an applicator that doesn't frustrate me. Love, me.
7. Poo-pourri - Did you read this post? Boom. Enough said.
8. Accent pillows (such as this one from Pier 1 Imports) - I mentioned having fun with gift cards in my last post, and armed with a gift card and a coupon ("daily dealy") I entered Pier 1 Imports with the intent of purchasing this pillow for our bedroom. Our bed needed a little something-something and now I actually make the bed (sometimes) instead of waiting for the husband to do it, just to see the pillow looking good. A little accent can go a long way. Oh, hello bed, why, aren't you looking good!
9. Homemade body salt scrub (not pictured) - Also a Christmas present and I LOVE IT. I will get that recipe from Holly, that I will. One of my words for the year is "pamper", which really means "allow little indulgences" to make the day-to-day stuff more enjoyable. See also number 4.